Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bellusci On His Way?

Sweet Jesus I have glorious news to report! I'm still in bed but I am having a rave. According to the grammar queens that work for DiMarzio in Italy, Bellusci could be on his way back to his motherland.


They report Hellas Verona want Giuseppe Bellusci however, controversial Italian beast (he told me to write that) Massimo Cellino wants between £4-5 million for the player. Basically, that would be the definition of being mugged off.

I hear Per Metersaker could do a job at Elland Road. What a player; pace, skill, looks. He has everything. Now I've gone off topic which is unusual...

Anyway, if Bellusci goes, Leeds would have to bring in another centre back *rubs hands together* hopefully its one who doesn't lose his temper everytime the laces on his boots come undone.


No comments :

Post a Comment