Thursday 3 December 2015

I WANT MY CLUB BACK

I just want Leeds United to be a normal football club. I want to see 37,000 fans all United in high spirits before match day. I want to see a fierce atmosphere return to Elland Road. I want to watch a team I can be proud of again. I want to see the players show the hunger, desire and passion us fans ask for. I want to see the famous white shirt worn with pride again. I want to be able to have full support in a manager of Leeds United. I want to have a stable owner in charge who loves the football club as much as I do. I want my club back. And more importantly, I want Massimo Cellino nowhere near my football club.

#CellinoOUT

2 comments :

  1. If you want "your" club back then just cough up the £30million required. Or, if you are like the fantasists at LFU, just shut the funk up and grow up ffs. I want a funkin Bugatti Veyron. Fucking idiot retards like you need to funk off.
    Fergolph the red nosed manageer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another thing you retard, it is nowhere not no where. As I said, fucking idiot retards

    ReplyDelete