Sunday 23 June 2019

My Business...

Hi all,

If you follow me on twitter, I tweeted about a new business I am launching called Sellitch.

For your information, Sellitch is an online marketplace (like eBay) but our sellers sell physical products through a 60-second video pitch. Sellitch will be taking a 9% commission from each transaction and 1% of this will be donated to charity. The mission of Sellitch is to build a marketplace presenting opportunity and visibility, changing the way businesses buy and sell products online. 

If you own a small business selling physical products such as; clothing and accessories, toys or crafts etc. and you're looking for a new and exciting platform to increase your sales on, then please get in touch. Or, if you could refer Sellitch to a friend, that would be very much appreciated.

You can find Sellitch on twitter or instagram so please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Apologies I have not blogged in a very long time, things get in the way as time goes by. Despite this, I am still very much active on twitter .

I understand this is not Leeds United related but sometimes you have to use various platforms to get something going so I do hope you appreciate this. Thank you and Marching On Together.


No comments :

Post a Comment