Wednesday 13 January 2016

Leeds Will Not Move Forward Under Cellino - Time To Go!

So last night, I went on one of those Twitter rants. If you don't follow me already, I am constantly complaining about the Leeds owner Massimo Cellino. So it wasn't just because Leeds were finally defeated last night.



Anyway, Leeds will not move forward under Massimo Cellino. What has he lied about? Well, pretty much everything that comes out of his mouth.
- Leeds will be in the Premier League by 2016
- I will buy back Elland Road
- I will not sell McCormack
- I love Neil Redfearn
Now, I could go on and on but those lies really got to me. As they're/were important to this football club.

Cellino has recently stated that there were six potential buyers interested in buying Leeds United. Following on from that, he said non of the buyers were serious. Oh, well...I think they were very serious but non of those millionaires are prepared to pay the ridiculous asking price of £62 million for Leeds. You could argue that its because he has pumped so much money into the club, but where's the evidence? Please show me. Because we're only going by what the Chief is saying and that is pretty credible, is it not?

Also, have you not noticed that everytime Leeds are actually heading in the right direction, Cellino ruins it? Like with Redfearn...who i'd take back in a hearbeat. He completely destroyed his managerial rein at United. Also, telling the Daily Mirror at the start of December that the whole squad "is for sale" is a great confidence booster isn't it?

Actually, credit to him. He hasn't sold Lewis Cook or Sam Byram yet. I thought he'd be pushing those sales because of the money he'd receive and then he'd sell up. But it seems as though he is focused on slightly improving the team for any buyer to come in and be impressed by the club's assets - which will increase the price of the football club. I'm not going to fully go into detail on Cellino's appeal at the moment but it seems as though he is still waiting for an answer. He is waiting on the FA' Rule K arbritation decision. Don't ask. It seems he may still have some hope but if found guilty, the consequences will be huge.

My hopes for this season have always been the same.
- Stay clear of relegation
- See the back of Massimo Cellino
- Build with the new owner in charge for the coming season

Let's hope those come true.

5 comments :

  1. I couldn't agree more. Cellino is mendacity personified, he only cares about himself and his money. The way he treated Redder's was an absolute disgrace. His ego knows no bounds. It's one lie after another. He's similar to Bates, massive ego and breathtaking arrogance, nobody knows better than him. If only he'd sold to LFU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mate we all know you don't like Mr Cellino but do the world a favour and keep your petty hatred to yourself. Marching on TOGETHER

      Delete
    2. Petty hatred WTF. I'm clearly dealing with an intellect here!

      Delete
    3. Hey rslicker see http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/petty The description of petty is "not ​important and not ​worth giving ​attention to" as in your obvious hatred of Cellino

      Delete
  2. Clearly you are exhibiting the very definition you provide. And indeed these are my last words to you. How you can possibly deduce and accuse me of hatred - evidences your cognitive deficits. Poor chap, I should pity you. I do not hate Cellino, I simply opine that my beloved team will fare better without him.

    ReplyDelete